Friday, October 2, 2009

home now

So much has happened in the last few months..flippin crazy.
Greece. falcon camp. goodbyes with friends and family in England. flying home and the crazy mix of emotions that comes with it all.
trying to figure my life out. realising i just have to wait it out. getting a job. numerous catch ups with friends. trying to figure out whether i can just fit right back into my old life at home or whether i got to change it up somehow.
and through it all God has been so faithful even when I've been lousy as..My great missing pangs of England still come and go. and I hope one day I'm taken back there. But for now I realise I just have to take each day as it comes. and live in the here and now. and realise that no matter whether i like my average clothing store job or not God provided it for me with a reason...even if it is just to make some money..or meet a certain group of people..
and Ive totally been really challenged by that bit in the bible that says whatever you work at you should work as hard as if you were serving the Lord...even if I am just selling clothes..
And due to all this new-ness Ive got a new blog..

http://this-and-that-jess.blogspot.com/

which will be updated ever now and again. so feel free to check it out.
xx

No comments: